Software Engineer (3 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop software applications of high quality; following good software development practices.
- Design and develop web and Win-From applications with emphasis on security, performance, scalability and quality.
- Write, test, and deliver high quality software and documentation.
- Develop business logic and services in C# and Angular using design patterns.
- Design, build, and create MS-SQL databases including tables, stored procedures, views, functions, etc.
- Work with program management, technical writers, business analysts, and the IT teams.
- Collaborate on internal projects relative to new company-wide application initiatives or requirements.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (computer science, information systems, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of formal .NET development in C#
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs and Windows services
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and software engineering foundations
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Less/Sass, TypeScript
- Strong experience with developing MS-SQL objects (tables, stored procedures, views, etc.)
- Strong understanding of browser compatibility, cross-browser, and web standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Task oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Healthcare background highly preferred.