Outpatient UM – Level One Coordinator
Answer incoming calls from clients to answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer calls and respond to emails.
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Medical Terminology. High School Diploma. Bilingual preferred. 1 year experience customer service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 or higher software applications
- Ability to be flexible in high volume setting