A well-known MSO in the San Fernando Valley is searching for an AR/Recovery Specialist. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, organized, enthusiastic individual who lives and breathes confidentiality while maintaining and coordinating between AR and the Recovery Team. The ideal candidate will have a dynamic and creative approach to all aspects of the AR function. The candidate will also work in coordination with AP & Financial Analysts in managing daily processing requirements. Top contenders will perform at a high level processing cash receipts for multiple IPAs. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly AR reports and process special request for specific reports. Coordinate with Recovery to contact clients on accounts receivable issues and collections. Coordinate with AP to generate management fees and maintain AR reports to ensure that the information is correct for AP to run reports for 1099 at the beginning of each year and to coordinate with the analyst to ensure daily cash flow reconciles with daily cash receipts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates strong understanding and experience using Excel required.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines when faced with multiple/competing tasks. Excellent interpersonal skills required to develop and maintain effective working relationships across all levels within the organization.
- Willingness to ensure the job Is performed within specified parameters and deadlines is essential
- Exceptional customer service, strong communication, and the ability to be analytical and multi-task are extremely important.
- Knowledge of Mas200 a plus
- Detail-oriented, excellent proof reading and editing skills. Excellent technical/computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and other accounting software programs.
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and take ownership when dealing with tasks.
- Maintains information in a confidential manner and complies with HIPAA laws according to policy.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the position.
Minimum Job Requirements
- AA degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required.
- 1+ years of accounts receivable and collections experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong organizational, analytical and oral/ written communication (English) skills required.
- Intermediate to Advance level in MS-Excel 2013 or
- Proficiency in MS Office and PC skills required.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- Ability to work well with others in a professional, team-oriented
- Must be able to perform independently according to departmental standards with little supervision.