2020 Quality Data Update
We are pleased to notify you that the 2020 quality data is now live on the Interpreta platform and is setup as your default database. You can still review 2019 data by toggling to the ‘Change Plan’ link and choosing the 2019 option. If you have not previously used this platform and want to access quality data for your members, please e-mail interpreta@medpointmanagement.
MedPOINT Management provides high quality management services for all clients resulting in positive experiences for our providers, plans and members. This includes forming relationships with multiple health care payers to expand provider and member enrollment and maintain financial viability for Independent Physician Association (IPA) and hospital clients. Our overall goal is to provide positive customer service and ensure a successful and innovative future in the fast-changing health care space.
Breaking Healthcare News
- Project to curb pressure injuries in hospitals...by Maria Castellucci on October 31, 2020 at 5:00 am
The Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare is working with hospitals to find root causes and solutions to pressure injuries, which have […]
- Modernizing the federal Anti-Kickback Statute is...by Scott Whitaker on October 31, 2020 at 5:00 am
A 1970s law today deters coordination among healthcare providers, and between providers and medtech companies, that would achieve better and […]
- By the Numbers: Biggest spenders in healthcare...by Modern Healthcare on October 31, 2020 at 5:00 am
An online-exclusive, extended list of 25 healthcare organizations ranked by lobbying expenditures for the first three quarters of 2020.
- 'So frustrating': Grave missteps seen in U.S....by Associated Press on October 29, 2020 at 6:46 pm
As a powerful new wave of infections sweeps the U.S. just ahead of Election Day, the nation's handling of the nearly 8-month-old crisis has been […]
- ONC pushes back compliance dates for...by Jessica Kim Cohen on October 29, 2020 at 3:03 pm
HHS' Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology has issued an interim final rule to delay compliance deadlines until at […]