2020 Quality Data Update
We are pleased to notify you that the 2020 quality data is now live on the Interpreta platform and is setup as your default database. You can still review 2019 data by toggling to the ‘Change Plan’ link and choosing the 2019 option. If you have not previously used this platform and want to access quality data for your members, please e-mail interpreta@medpointmanagement.
MedPOINT Management provides high quality management services for all clients resulting in positive experiences for our providers, plans and members. This includes forming relationships with multiple health care payers to expand provider and member enrollment and maintain financial viability for Independent Physician Association (IPA) and hospital clients. Our overall goal is to provide positive customer service and ensure a successful and innovative future in the fast-changing health care space.
Breaking Healthcare News
- Activists raise alarms over virus litter along...by Modern Healthcare on June 6, 2020 at 5:00 pm
U.S. healthcare workers are still pleading for more PPE. But off the French Riviera, masks and gloves are littering the ocean floor.
- High acuity COVID-19 patients present unique...by Ginger Christ on June 6, 2020 at 5:00 am
COVID-19 means some post-acute facilities are caring for more higher-acuity patients than they've seen in the past. CommuniCare sought input from a […]
- New MedPAC chair: It’s about analytics, not...by Michael Brady on June 6, 2020 at 5:00 am
The Medicare Payment Advisory Commission's new chairman, Michael Chernew, says it is important for the commission to continue to provide Congress […]
- No 'simple switch' for telemedicine expansion,...by Jessica Kim Cohen on June 4, 2020 at 8:29 pm
HHS is working to "ensure a soft landing for telehealth, instead of a hard stop," a senior HHS adviser said. But that will require work from the […]
- HHS eyes how healthcare can prepare for...by Alex Kacik on June 4, 2020 at 7:09 pm
The federal government is inquiring how healthcare groups have used data to quantify the impact of crises like COVID-19 on access, timeliness and […]